[linux-dvb] Avermedia 771 with fullts?

Matt fwmatt at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 1 15:03:55 CEST 2005

Using VLC media player 0.8.1 Janus starting it: vlc dvb://
:dvb-frequency=530167000 :dvb-device=0 I flicked through the navigation
menu till I found ITV and then on the video menu -> video track and
there are about 7 video tracks selecting one will bring it up in a new
window. Not very clean way of doing it but it works, you should end up
with something like this: http://tmrd.net/vlc.png

Matt