[linux-dvb] Budget_ci driver not driving my Nova-T v909 remote!

Jon Burgess jburgess at uklinux.net
Sat Sep 3 20:06:11 CEST 2005

Stephen Kirkby wrote:
> I do have mythbackend running, but don't think this would make much
> difference.

It might be worth trying this command (as Root) just in case:

[jburgess at shark remote]$ sudo /usr/sbin/lsof /dev/input/event2
COMMAND   PID USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE NODE NAME
vdr     20251 root   10r   CHR  13,66      6173 /dev/input/event2
evtest  20997 root    3r   CHR  13,66      6173 /dev/input/event2

In my case this shows that both vdr and evtest currently have devive
open. I don't get any events in evtest unless I shutdown vdr. There is a
chance that something like MythTV or lircd might be grabbing the events.

I can't think of anything else to suggest. Unless you can identify
anything else unusual about your setup which might be causing problems
(old kernel, multiple DVB cards etc).

	Jon