[linux-dvb] Nova-t usb2 remote

Stephen Kirkby mail at stephenkirkby.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 20:06:21 CEST 2005

I have a similar problem with the PCI version.  Try this:

1. Ensure that your evdev module is loaded (I assume it is if you get a
listing in /proc/bus/input/devices).
2. Also check that no other apps are grabbing the events before you see
them using 'lsof /dev/input/event3'.
3. Let me know if you find a solution :)