[linux-dvb] Linux support for the DigiTV PCI remote controller

Richard Wall m-lists at the-moon.net
Fri Sep 16 19:01:01 CEST 2005

FAO: Nebula Electronics hardware support department

I have recently purchased a DigiTV PCI card for a home built PVR. I am
running Ubuntu Linux / VDR and have found your hardware to give
excellent tuning performance; picking up many more channels than my
Hauppauge Nova-T card.

However, after enquiries on the LinuxTV.org DVB mailing list it appears
that the Linux drivers do not currently support the remote control
hardware supplied with the DigiTV. As I understand it, the Linux driver
developers are not able to proceed without further technical
specifications.

I believe that other owners have already contacted you about this, but
if you could find time to provide any further information, I and the
other Unix / DigiTV users would be most grateful.

Sincerely,

Richard Wall.