[linux-dvb] Error setting up TLS connection

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:50:30 CEST 2005

C.Y.M wrote:

>Starting today, I noticed that the mail server at linuxtv.org is having trouble
>establishing TLS connections.  I'm not having trouble with other servers and
>nothing has changed on my side.  I just thought I would mention it in case
>something has changed on your side.

I noticed CVS is down too.. maybe down for maintenance..

Manu

[root at Orbit01 tree-merge]# cvs -z3 -d
:pserver:manu at linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co -P dvb-kernel
PAM authenticate error: Authentication failure
cvs checkout: authorization failed: server linuxtv.org rejected access
to /cvs/linuxtv for user manu
cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password
[root at Orbit01 tree-merge]#