[linux-dvb] Feedback on the Twinhan Visionplus DVB-T card

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Mon Sep 19 13:00:48 CEST 2005

Just a note on this card:

after trying to get rid of a problem with bad reception for a about
a year or so, with nothing helping I finally got the solution.
Speaking to the support of the reseller he suggested that they swap the
card to another, and.... drum roll...  the new board worked!!!
The signal quality went up from about 85 to 97 and the reception is just
perfect. (We live 2km from the transmitter with an almost perfect analog
reception)
In other words the quality of the tuners on the board seems to vary a lot.

Best Regards
Dag