[linux-dvb] RE: Compro DVB-T300 Remote

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Wed Sep 21 22:27:15 CEST 2005


Hi, Nick

> After much trial and error I've managed to get the remote to work.
> 
Oh excellent!

> I don't know how to create patches etc... just yet so I've included the
> mod's I've made to the saa7134-cards.c and the saa7134-input.c files to
> get this to work.
> 
> 
> saa7134-cards.c
> Below the switch (dev->board) { line I added the following
> 
>         case SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_DVBT_300:
> 
> saa7134-input.c
> Below the switch (dev->board) { line I added the following
> 
>         case SAA7134_BOARD_VIDEOMATE_DVBT_300:
>                 ir_codes     = videomate_tv_pvr_codes;
>                 mask_keycode = 0x003F00;
>                 mask_keyup = 0x040000;
>                 break;
> 
> Once I loaded the saa7134 module I was able to use evdev to see that the
> keypresses were corresponding to the correct buttons.
> 
> I then grabbed the lirc.conf file from bytesex and created a lircrc file.
> 
> Changed lirc to use --driver=dev/input --device=/dev/input/event1 (or what
> ever your IR points to) and then started irxevent. Ran Myth and everything
> is now working beautifully.
> 
> I'm not sure if this is 100% because I basically used trial and error to
> get the result but it does work for me :)
> 
Besides what Michael proposed, you might also send me the files you
modified and i will check them in.

Thanks a lot
   Hartmut



More information about the linux-dvb mailing list