[linux-dvb] Nebula DigiTV not working with recent kernels

David Johnson dj at david-web.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 23:47:58 CEST 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 20:50, John Dickinson wrote:
> The new code for the mt352 version of this card doesnt seem to be in the
> kernel. This is strange because from what I have read I would
> expect it to be there. The patch you mention above is listed as a patch to
> 2.6.13. See:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/downloads/patches/2.6.13/quilt/dvb-bt8xx-nebula-digi

The mt352 support and associated fixes went into kernel 2.6.14-rc1. I suggest
you give the latest 2.6.14-rc a try and see if you still have problems.

David Johnson
www.david-web.co.uk - My Personal Website
www.ethereye.org.uk - EtherEye Network Host Checker
www.penguincomputing.co.uk - Need a Web Developer?