Fwd: [linux-dvb] Twinhan 1025 problem - Knoppix works, FC4 & Ubuntu don't

Ken Harris kharris at stoic.net
Sat Apr 1 06:33:13 CEST 2006

 	Ray:

 	Thanks for your help.

 	I tried to compile Manu's modules on Fedora Core 5, but I got an
error:

cgi-bin-hgwebdir-cgi-v4l-algo-test-70266933831b/v4l/flexcop-usb.c:547: error: unknown field 'owner' specified in initializer

 	FYI, it compiled fine with Fedora Core 4, but I can't test it with
the VP1025 because it's at work, so I should be able to test it on Monday.