[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 300i DVB-T in 2.6.16

Martin Döring mad at datenbrei.de
Mon Apr 3 19:53:27 CEST 2006

Jon Severinsson wrote:
> Thanks for your help, but it didn't solve my problems.

Jon, did you ever get a signal with this card using another OS, for
example the one from redmont? That time Hartmut did ask for testers I
also gave my very best. But like you, I could get the analog part
working, but not the DVB-T one. I also read, that one possibly need a
stronger signal to get it working at all and I decided, that this could
be my problem. So that is, why I ask.  :-)

--
Regards, Martin