[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 300i DVB-T in 2.6.16

Rainer Schubert lintv at dl6hbo.inka.invalid.de
Mon Apr 3 22:43:51 CEST 2006

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Martin Döring wrote:

> Jon Severinsson wrote:
>> Thanks for your help, but it didn't solve my problems.
>>
> Jon, did you ever get a signal with this card using another OS, for
> example the one from redmont? That time Hartmut did ask for testers I
> also gave my very best. But like you, I could get the analog part
> working, but not the DVB-T one. I also read, that one possibly need a
> stronger signal to get it working at all and I decided, that this could
> be my problem. So that is, why I ask.  :-)

Hi,
I have the Pinnacle card running on a Vanilla 2.6.16-1-686 Debian
kernel.

To me it seems you need the right order of loading the modules the
card requires.

It works, though not as smoothely as it did before. A stronger signal
should help a lot. This can be achieved by an amplifier or a better
antenna.  Propagation conditions are an issue as well. They are
currently improving in my area.

> --
> Regards, Martin

Regards,