[linux-dvb] How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

James Buckley james at logicland.co.uk
Sun Apr 9 19:54:51 CEST 2006

Hello,

I recently joined this mailing list so I could hopefully find an answer to my
question:

How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO HTDV DVB-T Dual digital to work?

I have looked through the archives, but I have only found people who have had
*problems* setting their cards. I'm extremely new to DVB-T in linux, and have
successfully got the PCI part of my DViCO to work, (Worked out of the box
with 2.6.16 + Fedora, and Gentoo worked with a CVS snapshot of v4l), however
I cannot find any instructions on how to get the USB section to work. I know
that support exists, according to
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/ there has been support
from 2006/01/09 (date of the post).

Please could someone tell me what I need to do to get the USB half of my DViCO
Dual digital to work. IE, what kernel modules I need to load, any any
patching I need to do.

I'm sorry if this information is already in the archives, just I've looked for
ages and could not find any.

Thanks in advance, James

Signup at www.doteasy.com