[linux-dvb] Re: Patch 3 / 3 for bt8xx cards

Uwe Bugla uwe.bugla at gmx.de
Thu Apr 13 11:20:47 CEST 2006

Please give me a reason for dopping my patchwork which contains more
substance like "the community does not like it". Or even better: Adjust it
if it is not complete. I strictly followed Ralph Metzlers and Sigmund
Augdals and Edgar Toernigs postings. Moreover I revised my own faults.
Just dropping it with a rather superficial rant is no solution at all and
produces nothing more than anger.
Basta!

Cheers
Uwe

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!