[linux-dvb] Changes to make ttusb C-1200 (0xb48, 0x1004 / TD1316A/stv0297) work

Thomas Kaiser linux-dvb at kaiser-linux.li
Tue Apr 18 18:40:22 CEST 2006

Technotrend Connect USB C1200

I attached the files I had to change to make ttusb C-1200 (0xb48, 0x1004
) with frontend TD1316A/stv0297 work.

I had to change the stv0297_readreg function, but I don't know if this
change breaks the PCI driver.

  From the usbsnoop on windoz, the dsp bootcode is a bit different. I
used the original dsp bootcode and it works for me. I extracted the dsp
boot code from the windoz snoop and this one is working too. So, I don't
know the differences between this two different versions. (I had to
change ttusb_boot_dsp a bit to load the new boot code)

- added u8 tuner_pll_address to the ttusb struct
- changed ttusb_boot_dsp a bit
- included (with modifications) dvbc_philips_tdm1316l_pll_set,
dvbc_philips_tdm1316l_inittab, dvbc_philips_tdm1316l_config from the PCI

Can anybody review my changes and include it to the official tree if it
is OK?

I hope it can help anybody to get his ttusb C-1200 device working in Linux.

Best Regards, Thomas