[linux-dvb] updated snapshot, DVB card now wrong???

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Wed Apr 19 21:53:23 CEST 2006

Hi.

I've been trying to update my drivers for my WinTV Nova-T card, installed the new snapshot from mercurial and now my device is recognised as a Conexant Winfast TV2000 XP (rev 05) !!!

[root at media ~]# lspci -v
~snip
00:0a.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant Winfast TV2000 XP (rev 05)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown device 9002
        Memory at ea000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
        Capabilities: [44] Vital Product Data
        Capabilities: [4c] Power Management version 2

and dmesg has all sorts of symbol errors.

I tried re-installing an old CVS, but the lspci still has the wrong card.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Simon