[linux-dvb] Re: DiBcom USB2.0 DVB-T (problems locking)

Sergei Haller Sergei.Haller at math.uni-giessen.de
Thu Apr 20 16:29:08 CEST 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Sergei Haller wrote:

> I've got this USB DVB-T receiver:
>
>  ID 10b8:0bc7 DiBcom DiBcom USB2.0 DVB-T reference design (MOD3000P) (warm)
>
> First, I was using the drivers shipped with SUSE 10, then switched to the
> drivers "from the mercurian tree" (http://linuxtv.org/hg/)

[...]

> well. so far, so good. but
>  - neither dvbscan can tune to any transponders (using initial files
>    dvb-t/au-[sS]ydney*, btw: why are some files small letters and some
>    capital?)
>  - nor tzap (using channels-conf/dvb-t/au-Sydney*) can tune

hmm, after some more reading on the list archives, I got the driver from
  http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb.stk3000p

and both dvbscan and tzap started working (I guess, it's actually the
tuner mt2060, that was added)

I can't get any sound (using xine) at the moment, but that's maybe xines
fault.