[linux-dvb] knc-1 CAM problems

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Fri Apr 21 01:14:26 CEST 2006

Hi, bear with me and hopefully we can get this blasted card fixed once and for
all.

I can test the DVBT cards, and you guys can test DVBS and DVBC respectively.
So, attached is a patch (against hg latest) which attempts to fix the
following:

1) rewrite cam detection code to work more reliably.
2) reinitialise the tda10046 after cam reset.
3) set the tda10021 into the correct transport stream mode depending on
whether the CAM is in or out.
4) Don't reinitialise the tda10021 or stv0299 on cam reset.

Can you let me know how it goes. I _really_ want to get this sorted, it seems
to keep coming back :(

Please reply to this thread so we can keep track of how things are going.