[linux-dvb] DVB-T on Terratec Hybrid Cinergy XS

tm tatu.mannisto at iki.fi
Fri Apr 21 22:03:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

Can't get DVB-T working with my hybrid Cinergy USB (0ccd:0042) dongle. I've
taken the latest snapshot from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mrechberger/em2880 and
compiled it for vanilla kernel 2.6.16. Running the installation instructions
on em2889 Wiki pages I get em28xx module but it does not understand
device_mode=1 parameter and there is no module em2880-dvb at all. As a result
no dvb-devices gets registered.

Analog-TV side works just fine with em28xx module as well the rest of dvb-t
and -s stuff using my SkyStar2 pci-cards.

Any help is appreciated as maybe I just missing something?

Thanks,

tatu