[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB - USB Frontend0 Problem

Michael Krufky mkrufky at m1k.net
Wed Apr 26 01:00:01 CEST 2006

Michael Krufky wrote:

> rwo at arach.net.au wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>
> [snip]
>
>> kernel: dvb-usb: found a 'DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB' in warm
>> state.
>> kernel: dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the
>> software demuxer.
>> kernel: DVB: registering new adapter (DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB).
>> kernel: dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T
>> Dual USB'
>> kernel: input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as
>> /class/input/input3
>> kernel: dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 150 msecs.
>> kernel: dvb-usb: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB successfully
>> initialized and connected.
>> kernel: usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_cxusb
>
> So, you'll have to clone Andrew's tree and apply this patch against
> it.  (unless his tree got merged by the time you receive this message)
>
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~quincy/v4l-dvb

UPDATE:

Andrew's tree has been merged into master, and the patch in my last
email was somewhat ugly.  Please apply this new patch (attached) to the
master v4l-dvb tree, and let us know if anything changes.

For instructions how to use the v4l-dvb mercurial tree, see:

http://linuxtv.org/repo

---

This experimental patch should (hypothetically) add support for the usb
portion of a newer version of the DViCO FusionHDTV Hybrid.