[linux-dvb] Fix for DST

Raido raidoz at hot.ee
Fri Aug 4 10:55:39 CEST 2006

The circular dependency has been fixed. Unfortunately I'm still unable
to tune with my Cab-CI. I'm getting the feeling that I have some strange
version of this card(sent a msg to the list about my woes a while back).
Might be some timeout issue, because it seems that I get the tuning
failed message way too quickly. Is there a place I could increase the
timeout?