[linux-dvb] Fix for DST

Raido raidoz at hot.ee
Fri Aug 4 11:10:55 CEST 2006

It's a version 2031(0) and it's not broken because I have one set of
older drivers installed with an older kernel that work(had to be
modified to work though - check the list archive for my post). What I'm
trying to do with the newer ones, is to get the CAM functioning. I only
have 3 free channels out of some 60.