[linux-dvb] QAM 256 starts kicking out VDR widespread TT/FuSi FF cards / on AGC, etc, IMPL and Filter Optimisation

thomas schorpp t.schorpp at gmx.de
Fri Aug 4 18:47:47 CEST 2006

Marco Skambraks wrote:
> hi,
>

> any ideas?
>
> marco

no.

and the other devs seem to be in holidays or have
no more interest in older FF cards.

ill do trial'n'error with the filter registers or
implement sysfs/procfs support in ves1820 for a
trimmer GUI until I get access to professional
mesurement equipment.

a rohde&schwarz dvb-c test transmitter e.g. would be helpful.
chip has also test output pins for Q/I qam signals...
but ive no lab equipment.

sorry. cant do more at this time.
and I wont surely buy a new card every year... and
wont also wait until 2008 for optimized cable provider networks :(

next flat has sat or my dvb times end.

tom