[linux-dvb] AverMedia AverTV Hybrid+FM PCI (saa7134)

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Fri Aug 4 23:38:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

Pierpaolo Paolucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Pierpaolo Paolucci wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, good news !
>>>
>>> ".tda9887_conf   = TDA9887_PRESENT | TDA9887_PORT1_ACTIVE," did the
>>> job !
>>>
>>> I moved from Bologna to Ravenna, but I don't saved the new
>>> channels.conf. When I did, I was able to watch (and hear) dvb.
>>>
>>> But the ir insist to emit a huge quantity of spurious char, hanging xine
>>> or mplayer after a while.
>>>
>>> The analog tv and radio remain untunable.
>>>
>>> bye
>>> Pierpaolo
>>>
>> Hm, does that mean that both tuners are visible on the bus now?

I was unprecise, sorry.
So you now have 2 tuners in the kernel log, not only in the i2c scan?
The module load order is a tricky thing.
Do you see snow on the screen?
You are not in france (SECAM-L)?
Not sure about this but it might be necessary to play with the second
port as well to get the the AGC routed properly.

Hartmut