[linux-dvb] Club 3D zap250mini

Jochen Issing jochen at isign-softart.de
Sun Aug 6 22:52:28 CEST 2006

Hi All,
since I am new to this list and therefore am not informed about former
reports, please be kind, if this is a FAQ.

Has anybody been able to use the DVB-T adapter Club 3D zap250mini? I've found
it in the DVB wiki, tried the firmware and all I know about loading modules,
but no reaction on the usb-stick.

I did:
follow the steps from "How to install DVB"
[http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_install_DVB]
I tried to do the manual installation as well, but although I got the new
modules installed,  I had no entry in /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog
about loaded firmware nor any devices under /dev/dvb - only a new highspeed
USB device was registered.

I am using kubuntu 6.06 (2.6.15-26-k7 #1 SMP PREEMPT)
Any ideas?

Best Regards,

jochen
--