[linux-dvb] Please see if you can help: Twinhan VP 1025 DVB-S PCICard

Steven Toth stoth at hauppauge.com
Mon Aug 14 02:34:26 CEST 2006

> I would REALLY apprecate any help or insght you might have on this.  thank
> you very much for your consideration.

What oscillator values does your LNB use?

The last time I tried to use dvbtune in the US I had to change the hard
coded defines from 9.750 / 10.6 GHz to match my US specific LNB (usually
10.6 for both high and low, could be 10.750 or 11.250), then recompile etc.

The LNB converts 10-12GHz signals down into l-band 1-2 GHz. The tuner on
the card technically tunes to l-band. That should match the number
you're seeing.

Check your LNB and make sure the dvbtune defines match those values.

Steve