[linux-dvb] Remote control key recognition

Jerome CHARLOT jerome.charlot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:26:42 CEST 2006

Hi everybody !

I have a pinnacle PCTV usb stick, it just works.
The only problem is with the remote control, indeed all keys are not
recognized by xev, and number key such as 1, 2 etc are recognized as & é
", because I use a french layout for my keyboard. So I just want to know
how to add IR code/signal that are not recognized and in which file I
can change the conversion between IR Code and Key code.

PS : I use em2880_dvb, em28xx module and the stick info are "eb1a:2870
eMPIA Technology, Inc."

Kind Regards.