[linux-dvb] Twinhan DVB Cab/CI (2031) problems

Raido raidoz at hot.ee
Tue Aug 15 21:22:32 CEST 2006

I believe I have the same card, because the same TS204 stuff applies and
tuning is a real pain. Only some old modified drivers work. My card has
CI, but the link you gave doesn't seem to work.

What did you mean by:
"In the latest v4l-dvb HEAD if you have the TS204 flag, it fixes your
problems?"

I'm away from that PC but I'll ssh and try to get the debug info.