[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy Hybrid XS USB / FC5, 2.6.17-1.2154 / Problems

Rolf Ackermann rolf.ackermann at spin.ch
Fri Aug 25 23:42:18 CEST 2006

Hi list

I've downloaded the latest v4l-dvb source with

hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb

make the changes for FC5 (test for linux version 2.6.18 within
dvb-net.c) and I was
able to compile the dvb drivers. But I'm unable to use the Terratec USB
stick. Linux
is recognizing the USB stick (detect it as Terratec Cinergy Hybrid XS)
but the only
usb device detected was usb-snd-audio (no video0 etc.). Within dmesg I
get no
firmware download etc.

Any help is welcome.

Regards
Rolf

BTW: For installing the modules on a FC5 system which was updated you have
to change the install path within the make file to /lib/modules/[FC
version]/updates/drivers/media