[linux-dvb] Re: How to submit a patch to v4l-dvb

Trent Piepho xyzzy at speakeasy.org
Mon Aug 28 04:54:59 CEST 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Unai Uribarri wrote:
> I'm still trying to get this patch merged. The patch has been improved
> with your suggestions and reviewed by Dmitry Torokhov
> <dtor at insightbb.com>, the USB input mantainer. His response is
> attached to this mail.

Fixed a couple things and put this patch in my repository:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~tap/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=312833fcfc1b;style=gitweb

In another patch, I added code to compat.h to support usb_to_input_id(), so
the #if around it isn't needed anymore.

The kernel compat stuff Dmitry mentioned is only for the v4l-dvb
repository, it will be stripped automatically when the patch it sent to the
kernel.

I had to change the #elif to #else/#if, because said automatic stripping
script can't handle #elif.