[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-t USB2 recognised but nothin in /dev

Kristoffer Møllerhøj kristoffer at mollerhoj.dk
Mon Aug 28 09:54:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a similar problem with nova-t-usb2. I am using the latest v4l-dvb
source, but I think the firmware is too old, the frontend is missing in
/dev/dvb/adaptor0/.
Yesterday I tried to load the correct firmware via Windows and when I
returned to linux the card seemed to work, at least it now had a frontend.
However, the problem is to find the newest firmware such that the card works
well in linux. I have tried http://www.thadathil.net/dvb/fw/ for several
days but the site is down. Any suggestions for alternatives?

best regards,
Kristoffer.