[linux-dvb] STB6100, STB0899 programming information?

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Mon Aug 28 16:14:38 CEST 2006

No luck yet - ST is completely unresponsive :( All I could figure out so
far is that the STB6100 seems to have 12 registers, while the STB0899 has
over 256 - but I just can't figure out how register addressing works on the
STB0899. It seems to be neither an 8-bit subaddress nor a 16-bit
subaddress. Stupid secrecy-ladden design... :(

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach
e-mail: robert_s at gmx.net