[linux-dvb] Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Trent Piepho xyzzy at speakeasy.org
Wed Aug 30 07:06:44 CEST 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006, Steven Toth wrote:
> Manu had posted a large set of patches on July 25, and got zero
> review and test them etc.

The massive patch bomb was impossible to follow.  I did look over the
patches when I found a repository that had them applied, and did discuss
them with Manu.  You can check the IRC logs.  I looked at the front-ends
that I had knowledge of, and they were completely broken by the patches.

I tried to help with the new front-end API, but it was a work dynamic that
I don't wish to be part of.