[linux-dvb] STB6100, STB0899 programming information?

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Thu Aug 31 20:05:18 CEST 2006

From: "Manu Abraham" <abraham.manu at gmail.com>
> Does the TT card use the STB6x00 or a TDA827x PLL only ?

The TT Budget S2-3200 card is made up of the following components:

1. ST LNBP21PD LNB Supply and Control (I2C address 0x10)
2. STB6100 RF tuner (I2C address not yet known to me)
3. STB0899 DVB-S2 demodulator (I2C address 0xD0)
4. Philips SAA7146A PCI multimedia bridge

I presume the IR receiver and the CI work just the same as on the other TT
Budget boards (IR through the upper 8 bits, CI through the lower 8 bits of
the SAA7146A's 16-bit DEBI bus), so the existing budget-ci module should
work for all that and only new/modified modules for the components 1
through 3 above are needed to fully support the board under Linux.

FWIW, the PCI ID is of course 0x1131/0x7146 and the subvendor and subsystem
is 0x13C2/0x1019.

Best Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach