[linux-dvb] Patch to make ATSC digital tuning (mostly) work on HD Pro Stick (and probably HVR 950)

Chris Lawrence lordsutch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 08:38:05 CET 2006

I'm not sure if I got all the i's dotted and t's crossed here, but it
seems to work... I can now do an ATSC channel scan and get PSIP
information (although a few garbage characters seem to be getting into
the channel IDs).  The most important thing seems to be forcing the
bandwidth to 6 MHz for ATSC.

I can now tune channels using azap.  However xine bombs out after a
second or so with an X protocol BadAlloc error when I actually try to
view something.  Grr.

There are a few patches from Michael Krufky's tree that are also in
this diff - I wasn't sure how to filter them out using 'hg'.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence - http://blog.lordsutch.com/