[linux-dvb] audioclock and gpio saa7134

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Tue Dec 5 23:38:42 CET 2006

Hi,

wouter lists wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a saa7134-based card running in Windows. How do I find the
> audioclock, gpio and gpiomask?
>
> I tried it according to the wiki with dscaler and regspy, but changing
> the channel doesn't show me anything.
>
> Any help would be appreciated,
>
> Wouter

The correct value for audio_clock depends on the crystal attached to the
saa713x. If it is 24.576MHz, the value is 0x00200000 for 32.11MHz, it is
0x00187de7.
The GPIOs are used to control sound or the mode of hybrid cards.
GPIO21 is frequently used to switch the tuner to FM mode, some boards
use GPIO22 for the DVB switch. If you don't have further information,
you need to find these by try and error.

Hartmut