[linux-dvb] msi tv@nywhere plus

Jonathan Isom jeisom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 19:24:16 CET 2006

Hello
    I have a msi tv at nywhere plus and when I start tvtime it takes
10-12 seconds to
get any video.  xdtv take 8-10 seconds. also it take about 3 seconds
to change channels.
Is this currently normal.  when will the hg tree support the ir remote
and according to the
box it support mpeg 1, 2 & 4 realtime compression.  is support for
this forthcoming.  I'm running a 1.8ghz athlon xp system with a via
chipset.
    Thanks
       Jonathan

lspci -vv -n
.00:13.0 0480: 1131:7133 (rev d1)
        Subsystem: 1462:6231
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-