[linux-dvb] Toshiba PX1211E-1TVd (mt2060)

Davide Corio davide.corio at redomino.com
Sun Dec 10 14:20:45 CET 2006

Il giorno mer, 06/12/2006 alle 10.50 +0100, Patrick Boettcher ha
scritto:
> If it is a dib3000 or dib7000 the indicator for SNR is not filled and left
> 0. For me the signal shown by the output above looks good.

Good but not enough :)
It was a signal quality problem.
Now it works very well except from the fact that i have to plug the
card, boot the system and then reboot again, otherwise the system
doesn't find any frontend.

udev issue?

--
Davide Corio                                davide.corio<at>redomino.com
Redomino S.r.l.            C.so Monte Grappa 90/b - 10145 Torino - Italy