[linux-dvb] Error compiling dvb-apps

Mario Rossi mariofutire at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:03:24 CET 2006

No difference.

I've installed kernel-devel for my kernel from Fedora Website.
Header files are installed in /usr/src/kernels/2.6.18-1/..... (with a
big linux/compiler.h)
while the <linux/compiler.h> included from dvb-apps (exactly from
<linux/dvb/video.h>) is in /usr/include as part of
glibc-kernheaders.rpm (and is almost empty).

I still think that the kernel headers used in dvb-apps are not
consistent, since some of them (e.g. linux/dvb/video.h) are in the
repository of dvb-apps, others (e.g. linux/compiler.h) come from the
kernel headers of each distribution.

A recent commit, changed the former, but not the latter (obviously).

Am I just talking nonsense?