[linux-dvb] Skystar2 with different PCI-ID

Bernhard Huafbauer huafbauer at compuserve.de
Thu Dec 21 18:14:10 CET 2006

Hello,
this card was working after I reinserted it another time (same pc, pci-slot, operating system).
So I don't know why for the first time it has the wrong pci-id. (And changing the driver to
access the wrong pci-id also didn't work either).
Now it's perfectly working with kernel version 2.6.18.1-kanotix-1 with pci-id [13d0:2103].

(As mentioned earlier in http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-December/014719.html)

Kind regards
Bernhard