[linux-dvb] Hauppauge HVR-3000 works! [bcc][faked-from][heur][sls][spam-bayes]

Simon Santoro simon.santoro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:16:55 CET 2006

Steven Toth wrote:
> From memory, diseqc wasn't specifically disabled, although the isl
> module needs to be loaded to implement diseqc (it overrides the
> functional callback at load time).

Hi Steven, thanks for the reply.
I checked and the isl642 module is loaded, maybe a wrong version?

filename:
/lib/modules/2.6.17-10-generic/kernel/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/isl6421.ko
author:         Andrew de Quincey & Oliver Endriss
license:        GPL
vermagic:       2.6.17-10-generic SMP mod_unload 586 REGPARM gcc-4.1
depends:        i2c-core
srcversion:     F4EB429DDFF930275BF2C6C

> I'll look into this fairly soon if no-body else has diseqc up and
> running. It's difficult to me to easily test though.

I would be very happy to help.