[linux-dvb] DViCO Fusion Dual DVB-T - Not sure what to try next

Kevin Hayes wondecla at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 25 06:41:29 CET 2006

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 10:21:45 +1000
"tim belina" <timbelina at gmail.com> wrote:

> 'afternoon all,
>
> I have a Fusion  Dual DVB-T card and, while I was able to get my old
> Avermedia cards working with no hassles, I have failed dismally for
> weeks with the DViCO card:  I was hoping you had time to make some
> suggestions, but feel free to ignore this, if that's
> not the case.
>
> My system is an AMD64 running SuSE 10.0, 2.6.13-15.13-default kernel.

Hi, i've got one of these, some are currently supported, mine is a
DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital (Zarlink MT352), there is a lot
of good info on the different types of DViCO cards here,

http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/

i have mine running very successfuly on arch linux using a stock
2.6.19 kernel.

Try updating your kernel, and see if you find anything in dmesg.
you really need to identify which type you have.