[linux-dvb] Freecom DVB-T & Analog TV USB Stick

Matteo Beniamino m.beniamino at people.it
Sun Dec 31 21:23:23 CET 2006

Michel Ludwig wrote:
[...]
> Basically, I'll try to follow the example of the em28xx module, which seems to
> have similar capabilities to the tm6000. The demodulator seems to be the
> ZL10353 in our case, but I haven't managed to identify the remaining chips.
> If you dare, could you open the stick and look what's really inside ? :-)

Maybe that someone already did this for us. I found this page:
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/bttv/

If you look at the "ADStech Dual TV USB analog + DVB-T", you can see
that this is a analog/digital USB stick that has both a TM6000 and a ZL10353.
Good chances that this stick is like ours. If so, the remaining chips
should be a TDA9874AH from Philips and a XC3028acq from Xceive.

Anyway, I also have a dump of the communication between the stick and
the PC, so I'll try to give you a hand in order to identify the
commands. Sadly, my season holidays are almost over so I'll not have so
much free time in the near future, but I'll do what I can.

Good luck and happy new year!

--
  Matteo Beniamino