[linux-dvb] Drivers for USB Adapter Intuix S800

geff toto geff_toto at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 2 15:42:25 CET 2006

Hi Patrick,
  Thanks for your answer.
  Then for my USB Adapter Intuix S800, I need the same drivers as for the Liteon USB Adapter ?
  - first : (the wiki said : "For all devices shown below you need to load")
   - i2c-core
 - crc32
 - firmware_class
 - dvb-core.ko
 - dvb-pll.ko
  - then : (the wiki said : "DiBcom USB2.0 DVB-T devices")
  - dib3000-common.ko
 - dib3000mc.ko
 - dvb-usb.ko
 - dvb-usb-dibusb-common.ko
 - dvb-usb-dibusb-mc.ko
  I have a second question : I don't found the source code of these drivers in "linux-dvb-1.0.0-pre1".
Where is it possible to found it ?
  Bests regards.
  Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher at desy.de> a écrit :
Hi Geff,
  On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, geff toto wrote:
> If you are interested for the article of the wiki at :
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB
> I am using a Usb DVB-T Adapter Intuix S800 and when I boot GeekBox the driver is self detected :
  > b2c2-flexcop: B2C2 FlexcopII/II(b)/III digital TV receiver chip loaded successfully
> usbcore: registered new driver b2c2_flexcop_usb
> I don't understand, in the wiki, why I see that the driver for the
> Liteon Usb Adapter is (It seems that Liteon and Intuix are the same
> adapters) :
  As you may already found out, the device is not working like this.
  Unfortunately you made a misassumption when you read the log. You just
load a lot of usb modules. None of these module claims a device (because
none of them found any device to claim). The message b2c2-flexcop .... is
just a message that indicates the driver is loaded.
Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de
WWW: http://www.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pboettch/

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.