[linux-dvb] Re: High level CI support in MythTV

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:01:36 CET 2006

Klaas de Waal wrote:
> Hi Henrik & Manu,
>
> This is to report a success!!
> I have MythTV working with the Twinhan Cab-CI card for DVB-C with the
> Alphacrypt 3.05  CA module (as sold by satshop.nl) and a conditional
> access smartcard from  "tvhome" in the Netherlands (www.tvhome.nl).
> I have done the following:
> In the DST driver (hg version date 2 februari 2006):
> - applied patch "linux-dvb/2006-January/007452.html" as referred to in
> MythTV ticket #844
>  I did this manually as patch does not seem to understand the
> line-wrapped html format.
> - edited the ".type_flags" definition of the DCT-CI device to
> DST_TYPE_HAS_NEWTUNE | DST_TYPE_HAS_FW_2. This is described by Manu
> somewhere. Patchfile dst.patch is attached.

Sounds great. Full credit goes to Henrik for his work on the MythTV
support.

> If you put the DVB fixes in the hg version I can of course test it again.

It is undergoing some changes, but you can find here for updates in the
meantime, till things are in MAIN.
http://www.thadathil.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/v4l-algo-test?cmd=archive;node=70266933831bc8efd85ecf808651595f79aede60;type=bz2

Manu