[linux-dvb] Twinhan cab-CI problem: got picture build of green and disorganized squares

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:48:53 CET 2006

Fiete Lange wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I started using linux dvb drivers with the Twinhan cab-CI with
> alphacrypt 3.05 on a SuSE 10.0 distro (kernel 2.6.13-15). I've tried
> different earlier CVS versions, one snapshot (januari 15th 2006) and
> some recent HG versions. The best result up till now is a screen
> filled with mostly green squares, sometimes outlines of e.g. a tennis
> court are recognizable. Basically things work ok (tuning, getting a
> signal lock). I'm working with FTA channels. The last step was to
> install the most recent kernel from kernel.org (2.6.15.4-default),
> nothing changed with the picture. I've checked the Twinhan card with
> win xp (dual boot machine) and signalstrength and picture quality are
> fine. I'm living in Netherland, cable provider is TVHome.
> Anyone else with this problem?
> Known solutions?

Can you check whether this works for you ?

http://www.thadathil.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/v4l-algo-test?cmd=archive;node=228cf1ee7069d261b5e9ff30ba17ba928b068ff4;type=bz2

build procedures are the same.  make; make install should work in most
cases.

dst requires an additional module parameter dst_algo=0
Please do let know whether this solves.

Manu