[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge HVR-1300, again

Toby Doig toby at vibrantmedia.com
Mon Feb 13 14:05:44 CET 2006

Just to add my support for [Steve Toth's?] driver development of the
HVR-1300 card.
Is there a particular mailing list we/I can join which will be used to
notify people of releases?

Toby

This email is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s). This email and its attachments, if any, contain confidential information and/or may contain information protected by intellectual property rights or others rights. This email does not constitute any commitment from Vibrant Media or its subsidiaries except when expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and Vibrant Media or its subsidiaries. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately from your system and destroy all copies of it. You may not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy this email or any part of it if you are not the intended recipient.