[linux-dvb] DVICO DVB-T dual-digital

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Tue Feb 14 04:59:28 CET 2006

Stephen Collier wrote:
 > Is it possible to get both tuners working on DVICO PCI Dual T.
 >
 > I am using kernel 2.6.15.4 v4linux patches from yesterday
 >
 > It works but I only get one /dev/dvb?/*. I thought I would get 2.
 >
 > It is being used with MythTV. I already have a DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T
 > Plus which has much better reception than Haupage Nova-T which is also
 > on the system.
 >
 > regards
 > Stephen Collier

Andrew and Stephen-

Support for the usb component of this card has been included in the
development 2.6.16 kernel.  If you'd like to upgrade the v4l / dvb
modules in your kernel to support this hardware, you can retrieve the
latest drovers from the v4l-dvb mercurial repository. For instructions,
please see:

http://linuxtv.org/repo

Cheers,

Michael Krufky