[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 300i, please try this patch

Rainer Schubert lintv at dl6hbo.inka.de
Wed Feb 15 19:24:32 CET 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, tim0m1a wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Tim, Hartmut and the list,

> It seems, that the patch does not work for me.

And not for me either. :-(

> After I had patches the latest mercurial sources, I had the same errors as
> before again.

Yesterday I used HG to download the sources for v4l-dvb and patched
them with Hartmut's patch.  It seems there has been one reject this
time.

Make and make install worked fine but depmod complains about differences
in module versions or symbole versions, I can't remember at the moment.

> I am just downloading the sources again and I will try it again.

I'll follow your example tomorrow Tim.

> Regards
> Tim

Regards,