[linux-dvb] Writing a driver for the upcoming KNC ONE DVB-S2 card

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Sat Feb 18 09:08:28 CET 2006

Hi,

I was curious if KNC ONE is going to release
documentation for the DVB-S2 card which is featured at
http://www.knc1.com/d/produkte/digital_dvb_s2_plus.htm. As it seems,
this is going to be the first PCI card that supports DVB-S2. I received
an answer recently that says they are at least willing to talk.

Since I am not able to do the programming of a DVB driver, I would like one
of the (preferably German speaking) DVB developers to get in contact with
me since I should not broadcast the contact information over this list ;-),
i.e. someone who is willing to start doing the actual work. In any case I'd
be more than willing help to test and debug the driver (notwithstanding the
fact that all transmissions will be very likely to be encrypted but let's
get the base stuff going will we?

TIA!

Ciao,
hm