[linux-dvb] How might a SATA drive interfere with DVB-S

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Feb 19 23:42:37 CET 2006

Hi,

today I've replaced my system drive (PATA) by a SATA one to send the
PATA drive in for repair.

And now, VDR reports a lot of TS discontinuities and it's c*Repackers
complain about bad packets. Before exchanging the drive, I've only had
such errors immediately after switching to a new transponder.

So it looks like the drive interferes in any way with DVB-S reception
(NOVA-S). Is there anything I could check to solve this issue?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de